In my salon there are no holding crates, the dogs run free, and play with either the toys or other dogs. They can just chill on a bed or armchair until Mum or Dad arrives to pick them up. The emphasis in my salon is stress-less grooming. I like to think that the dogs I groom enjoy the experience as much as I enjoy grooming them.[/vc_column_text][vcex_spacing size=”20px”][vc_column_text]All dogs are welcome
I groom all dogs from a Chihuahua, a Mountain dog, or a Great Dane. No dog is too small or too big. All dogs, regardless of size, need to be professionally groomed and I am happy to do it! If your dog is a bit shy or timid, I will make sure that he or she is the only one in the salon, so that the grooming experience is a pleasant one. For the social dogs, I will book the appointment on one of the two days that my assistant is working.[/vc_column_text][vcex_spacing size=”20px” class=”” visibility=””][vc_column_text]Listed below are some of the other services I offer, in addition to a full and mini groom.[/vc_column_text][vcex_spacing size=”20px” class=”” visibility=””][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=”” width=”1/1″ style=”default” visibility=”” css_animation=”” typo_style=”” drop_shadow=”” bg_color=”” bg_image=”” bg_style=”stretch” border_style=”” border_color=”” border_width=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][vcex_bullets style=”check”]
- Bath Only: This includes a nail trim and ear clean. This does not include brushing out matted dogs but this can be done at an additional cost. A flea bath is also available if needed.
- Face Tidy: A trim around the face.
- Nail Tidy: All nails trimmed.
- Brush Out: This is specifically for matted dogs.
- Flea Bath: You can get this by itself if you don’t want a full or mini groom.